Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Blog, what is it?

Yesterday, Xin Lan (LoL, I'm not blaming you or anything. Relax. XD) said that my blog destroys my image. (Or something to that extent)

Hmm, interesting.

It got my bird brain thinking.

I had always thought that my blog is something which I express myself, and hence, my blog is probably the best way to judge my character. I do not see how the way I type on my blog differs from my character in real life.

Perhaps, I was wrong?

My blog, is a place where I can rant my thoughts, usually on the mudane stuff which happened today, yesterday, or a few billion years ago, when Jesus was spotted riding a T-Rex. Yes, they are boring as hell to read, but I simply enjoy typing such nonsense. This is why I loved to do Reading Logs and stuff. However, with Reading Logs being not part of our GP these days, since it's pretty much a waste of time, I found my channel of thoughts "blocked", needing an outing.

And so, I turned to my blog.

It gave me the joy of voicing my thoughts on certain subjects, and also, a way which I have no need to waste my HD space, which is getting full anyway. This iw why you will see plenty of reading logs on my blogs, simple because I just love to talk about them.

Sure, I can talk about my daily life on my blog every single day. That, I'm sure, would definately be more interesting. Heck, I enjoy reading about other's life (At least, the interesting moments....not the normal stuff...>_>), when I visit the blogs (Which isn't many these days. 4 stops is my last check). It gives me an insight of their life at times, especially so when they were my ex-classmates, because I can at least see how they are doing, and read their interesting stuff without asking them.

However, I am the sort of guy who never liked people to know about my private life. My life, is mine. What it has to do with you, I have no idea. On top of that, if you have been following my blog (*gasp*), you will realise tha my recounts on my miserable life is rather poorly typed and structured. For some reason, I just cannot type about stuff which is regarding my life well. I don't know why, but I never liked doing it.

Besides, what is there to know about my life? What I want people to know, I will eventually let it out. How many of you are really ready to know about me, my dark and turbulent past?

How many of you think that you even know a fraction of who I really am?

The last time I counted, I think it's 2. Neither are in TPJC. (*waves* XD)

So, really, I can make my blog as interesting as it can be by talking about my daily life, my past, my future. However, that would have lost the meaning of my blog: A ranting site, and is something which I just do not enjoy doing. I seriously prefer hiding behind a cloak of deception, typing about the stuff which I totally enjoy typing. My fingers fly over the keyboard pretty fast when I'm typing about an article, but it seems to have some trouble moving when I'm talking about my life. Perhaps it's simply a matter that I have mental blocks when I'm typing that, or maybe , I have this kind of wierd thing in my head which prevents me from typing well when I'm on my life.

Either way, I don't like it.

Besides, there's no real need for me to please the crowd, is there? If you want to know about someone's life, there's always the 3 "famous" bloggers out there.

Consider me an elitist, but I never liked joining the crowd. =P

Perhaps that's why I didn't really like writing about my life as well. When I started this blog back in January, I have decided that I will not make this like some other common dump, talking about how my day was and such. I never liked those blogs anyway, as they fail to hold my attention.

It's the same for Piano. I refuse to play To Zanarkand, since everyone is playing it, prefering to play the Ending Teme instead. LoL.

So, yes, I don't see a need to switch my blog to please anyone. If you don't like my writing, leave. If you like it, you are more then welcome to stay.

Hence, don't expect anything about my life, other then some random words here and there. If you think you understand it, good. If you don't too bad.

Just don't ask what they mean. =D

Once again, Xin Lan Jie, I am not blaming you for anything. =D
--

Tomorrow looks interesting. Reiny (Reina? XD!), our beloved English head, is going to give us a scolding. He had 3 othe batches to practise on, so I think his scolding on us is going to be rather smooth.

Oh yeah, since my class is one of the top five underachievers, I think we can expect something extra.

Talk about a waste of time....>_>

Maybe I should bring a mike and do Podcast 2 or a Flash.

...

..

Hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home